Aurora can give you the perfect vacation for it has the most adventurous places that can give you the satisfaction you’ve been craving for!
- Baler, Sabang Beach – If you’re into surfing, Sabang beach brings the perfect waves for you! It is well known as the birthplace of the Philippine surfing and this is where you can also learn its basics with the help of the instructors.
- Diguisit Rock Formations – Want to add something on your instagram feed? Go and visit Diguisit rock formations and enjoy taking pictures of the view and you’ll have the feed that others would consider as “feed goals”.
- Ermita Hills – Ermita hills is known as the most visited of all tourist spots in Baler. This is the place wherein the survivors of the tsunami, that hits baler on 1735, climbed and witnessed the devastating wrath of nature.
- Ditumabo Falls – Experience a trekking adventure before getting a glimpse of this so-called paradise located in San Luis, Aurora. This place is great for swimming for it possesses cold water.
- Balete Tree – Located at Maria Aurora, Aurora is the largest balete tree in asia. The tree is also known as the “Millennium tree” of the country because of its age. This is a place wherein you are allowed to climb the tree and take good pictures with it.